• Wong EG, Razek T, Elsharkawi H, Wren SM, Kushner AL, Giannou C, Khwaja KA, Beckett A, Deckelbaum DL. Assessing core surgical competencies in disaster response: a pilot survey. Canadian Association of General Surgeons’ Surgery Forum - Resident Research Retreat. September 17th 2014. Vancouver, Canada.
• Wong EG, Groen RS, Kamara TB, Cassidy LD, Samai M, Deckelbaum DL, Razek T, Kushner AL, Wren SM. Burn injuries in Sierra Leone: A population-based assessment. West African College of Surgeons Annual Meeting. February 24th 2014. Kumasi, Ghana.
• Wong EG, Gupta S, Deckelbaum D, Razek T, Nwomeh B, Kamara TB, Kushner AL. Development of the International Assessment of Capacity for Trauma (INTACT) Index: An initial implementation in Sierra Leone. Academic Surgical Congress. February 5th, 2014. San Diego, USA.
• Wong EG, Razek T, Luhovy A, Mogilevkina I, Kolesnik V, Prudnikov Y, Klymovitskyy F, Yutovets Y, Khwaja K, Deckelbaum DL. Preparing for Euro 2012: Developing a hazard risk assessment. World Congress on Disaster and Emergency Medicine. May 29th, 2013, Manchester, United Kingdom.
• Deckelbaum DL, Gmora SB, Dingemans E, Exe C, MD; Flores R, Rawson I, Neusy AJ, Mulder DS, MD; Razek T. The use of peripheral treatment centres during natural disasters: an essential adjunct to disaster relief. Panamerican Trauma Society XIII Annual Meeting. Montevideo, Uruguay. November 10-13, 2010.
• Razek T. Trauma Surgery in Third World Environments. The Trauma Association of Canada Annual Scientific Meeting. Halifax, Canada. May 6-7, 2010
• Gill H, Rousseau M, Ng J, Boniface R, Khwaja K, Razek T. Is the Kampala Trauma Score useful for North America? Trauma Association of Canada Annual Scientific Meeting Halifax, May 2010
• Deckelbaum DL, Fata P, khwaja K, Razek T. Injury and emergency surgical education: where we are and where we need to be. Global Health Education Consortium. Cuernavaca, Mexico. April 9-11, 2010
• Rousseau M, Gill H, Bourque M, Desloges W, Mackechnie M, Boniface R, T. Razek. External Validation of the Kampala Trauma Score. International Surgical Week. Adelaide, Australia. September, 2009
• Razek T, Rousseau M, Gill H, Lett R, Mbembati N, Boniface R, Museru L. Streamlined Injury Databases and the Kampala Trauma Score - A global minimal Data Set with Powerful descriptive and quality assessment capacity. Consortium of Universities for Global Health, 2009 Annual Meeting. Bethesda, MD, USA